Thursday, June 28, 2012

For A Long Time Lurker

One Minute Old

Delighting Grammy

Still Puffy From All Mommy's Fluid Intake
I have over 1,000 photos of this baby.  A long-time lurker has requested more photos.  I'll post more each day.  His daddy snapped the top photo one minute after he came out via C-section.  The second one was taken the next day.  Poor Younger Daughter was in labor for something like 36 hours, and on IV fluids the whole time, so she and he were both puffy little balls of water for a while afterward.  That swelling gradually faded.  I thought he was cute then-and he was-but it didn't really look like him at all, I now know.

2 comments:

jo(e) said...

I love that middle photo!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, photos for me???! Thanks so much, what a little doll of a guy.

- longtime lurker, again