Monday, June 25, 2012

Change My Life

When Julian was born, I swore to myself that I would keep this as an on-line journal for him.  But time, activities and just plain life got in the way and I have failed miserably.  I will post newborn, and 1 and 2 month photos, and hope to write once a week  adding photos all the time.  He is the light of my life.  All that we have been through to get to this point is dust in the wind. 
Julian, 12 weeks and 2 days old.


                                                                                                                             

3 comments:

motherissues said...

Congratulations, Grandma Yankee! What a gorgeous little one!

Val said...

Darling! And I love his name.

Anonymous said...

Just freaking adorable! Congratulations to you and the parents! More photos, please, for us baby-lovers.

- longtime lurker