Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cowboys And

Rest Area Parking Lot Art

   
Wooden Guyz



My photos are not going to be chronological.  We stopped in a rest area at a tacky souvenir shop that boasted Brand! New! Bathrooms!  And that's what it had.  Gorgeous, clean, large-stall, attended, rest rooms.  My phone was in my pocket.  I was afraid it was falling out so I took it out, laid it on a paper towel in the stall, and promptly left it there.

32 miles down the road, I said, "Uh...I'm sorry.  I left my phone there."
Back we went, and there it was, at the register, waiting for me.  Lucky.

4 comments:

jo(e) said...

At least you didn't drop it into the toilet.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

There are good honest people out there!

I like the wooden guys.

Yankee, Transferred said...

jo(e)...I KNOW! It could have been that nightmare very easily.

Yankee, Transferred said...

Mandy, it's the truth. We are a good people, for the most part.