Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sketchbook Theme: "Down Your Street"

So there are themes from which to choose for the sketchbook.  I chose, "Down Your Street."  That is all the limitation there is.  I figured, why not start with a map?  So...I drew a map.  And then I started filling it in with my own feelings about my street.  Well, about my whole neighborhood.  Here is the result.  The photo isn't great, but until I figure out a better way to shoot these pages, it's all there is.  You can click on it to enlarge.

4 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

*No Trader Joe's* LOL!

I love how you started this!

kathy a. said...

love it!

papier et encre said...

Very cool idea. Made me think about little defining aspects of my neighborhood!

Anonymous said...

But of course. You didn't mark "fancy area". That's what I would call it. The area heading towards the park.

I love your neighborhood.

--Sis