Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Seven Twenty Seven Twenty Ten: Puppyhood




On December 1, Younger Daughter found a puppy running down the center of a very busy Memphis street.  We all know what happened next!  We did not agree to keep her, but we did agree to foster her until a suitable home was found.  Fortunately for me, one of my co-workers was looking for a dog for her  sons for Christmas.  So we kept the puppy until December 24th.  We got her housebroken (she is SMART) and socialized with our four dogs and the numerous people in our lives, and off she went.  I offered to dog-sit if they ever needed it.
This past weekend, we cared for her.  See how she's grown!  She is a sweet, loving, adorable young dog, and really good company.
We had a great time!

2 comments:

kathy a. said...

oh, what a sweetie pie! ya done good.

Anonymous said...

You and the Attorney will save the world, I'm convinced. Two of the most generous, amazing, caring people I've ever known.

--Your lovin' sis