Tuesday, March 2, 2010

58-59/365 Three Two Twenty Ten: No Dander

When people come to visit us, we like to do something a little special for them: chocolates on the pillows, photos of us with them on the dresser, special books we know they'd like on the bedside table...you get the picture. For The Attorney's 50th birthday in September, I learned a lot of new fun things and made our bedroom special every evening. I taught myself to make these animals made of folded towels-something I had seen on cruise ships and really liked. I have now incorporated these dander-free pets into my guest room repertoire. So if you come to visit, don't be surprised to find a red-tongued puppy or a blue elephant on your bed. So come on!




5 comments:

kathy a. said...

woot! it's like origami, only more useful!

jo(e) said...

I want chocolates on my pillow when I come visit.

Barbara said...

I would love to come and visit, and I'd like a blue elephant please. I wish it weren't so far.

Audrey Mango said...

!!!!!!!!!
Oh. My. Gosh.

Jenevieve said...

This alone makes me want to interview with a job near you, just so I can see these adorable wee guys!