Wednesday, January 27, 2010

27/365 One Twenty Seven Twenty Ten: Recipe Book

I am compiling a recipe book for my daughters. It will include some photos. Our family favorites will be in there, as well as dishes that work really well for parties. There will be a vegetarian section to make accommodating for vegan/vegetarian friends easier for them, although they both eat meat. This is a wonderful recipe for tabouleh, made from quinoa. It is SO YUMMY. It has just enough mint and just enough lemon juice to make your mouth surprised. We love it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, please please will you post the recipe? It looks so delicious, and we love quinoa!
Love all your pictures!
:) Neighbor Lady

Yankee, Transferred said...

NL-Yes, I will happily post the recipe when I get home tonight.

Barbara said...

Sounds delicious.

So, when will you have the book published?!

kathy a. said...

mmm, it looks so yummy!

Audrey Mango said...

Ooh, YUM! I love tabouleh, though I've never tried it with quinoa. This looks great!

Your Sistah said...

Hey, can you please post the recipe???? Or email it to me?

Love,

Sis

Susie K. said...

I'm thinking you should just post the whole book! Or, just send me a copy too. Love you and the Attorney!

Jeff B said...

Love tabbouleh made with quinoa! I tried it one day as a lark, and was pleasantly surprised. A tablespoon of tomato paste was an interesting addition, and added some color

Blogger said...

Searching for the Best Dating Website? Create an account and find your perfect date.