Sunday, January 10, 2010

10/365 One Ten Twenty Ten: Self-Explanatory

It is mandatory to wear this button on your birthday in our house. We have 2 or 3 of them (I think we started out with 5!) and we guard them with our lives. We take birthdays very seriously. I took this photo just now, with the morning light streaming in my fireplace room. We have a big fire roaring and The Attorney, my dear friend, Frannie, and I are drinking coffee and having wonderful conversation. Happy Birthday, everyone! Fifty Eight feels good.

7 comments:

bsouth said...

Happy Birthday. I hope 58 is a good year for you!

RageyOne said...

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day and a great year!

Karin said...

Happy birthday!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Happy birthday! That shirt reminds me of your personality!

comebacknikki said...

Happy birthday! :)

liz said...

May you have many many more!

Gayle LaNave Hapner said...

Happy Birthday Ms. Claire!! We January babies absolutely take birthdays seriously! My birthday is my favorite holiday...that's right, it comes before Christmas on my list!
Enjoy...I do hope it was extraordinary!