Monday, May 4, 2009

Beacon

I purposely only brought my little point-and-shoot camera with me to Paris. I wanted my trip to be relaxed and easy. Mostly, I was totally satisfied with my old friend, but the night we went on the Bateaux-Mouches, I was DYING for my other camera with the longer lens. I wanted this shot so badly, and my camera just couldn't do it. I asked my daughter if I could try hers, because although it is also a compact camera, it's newer and probably a step up. I was able to get this photo, and am totally satisfied.

4 comments:

ccw said...

Beautiful!

Susie K. said...

my oh my....

kathy a. said...

it's so golden and glowy! sigh. i hope i get there someday.

Mummy/Crit said...

You bet you should be pleased with that! It's lovely. There's something inspirational in it - not just that it's the Eiffel Tower, but that beam off to the left from the peak of the tower is a gem!