Friday, April 24, 2009

Flea Market


When my wonderful daughter came home for Christmas, she had with her three scarves-one for her dear friend and cousin, Rach, (hi, Rach!) which is a deep wine red and two for herself-one cream, one lavender. I appropriated the lavender one. She told me she had found them at a flea market, and immediately I wanted to go. So we went. I did buy some little Paris trinkets for my other two fabulous daughters and their best friend and significant other respectively, but mostly I just looked. I loved the sweatshirt display.

5 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I would be in heaven!

robin andrea said...

A flea market in Paris. What a cool sight.

Audrey Mango said...

Love the jaunty angles - so French!

kathy a. said...

sigh. so lovely.

bsouth said...

Fabulous colours and i agree with Audrey Mango - what great jaunty angles they're set at.