Monday, February 2, 2009

Four Seasons

I know I just posted this, but here it is again, as the beginning of the four seasons. This street is so breathtakingly beautiful, always, as you can see.
If you came to sit on my porch, I'd drive you over there-it's just minutes from my house.
Cheers!







Winter, originally uploaded by Yankee T.







94/365+1: Spring, originally uploaded by Yankee T.

Found all four!








224/365+1: Summer View, originally uploaded by Yankee T.





Fall On Belvedere, originally uploaded by Yankee T.

12 comments:

Gawdess said...

lush and gracious in all seasons!

Karin said...

How lucky you are to see that through all those season! Beautiful!

bsouth said...

Wow, that's beautiful. I'd take you up on your offer. Just as soon as I can afford the four air fares!!

BrightStar (B*) said...

Amazing!

jo(e) said...

The winter one is my favourite.

Yankee, Transferred said...

jo(e), that's because you don't hate winter.
The spring is my favorite, because it's the furthest FROM winter, which I hate. But you knew that.

RageyOne said...

that is cool! i like that view of the street during all four seasons.

Dharma said...

I want to live on your street!!!! I would love all the trees and color.

New Kid on the Hallway said...

Okay, so if anything could make me miss that place, these pictures could! I'm a fan of winter, actually, but I like the spring picture best, too. (though they're all lovely!)

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

What a beautiful view of the same street!!

kathy a. said...

these are amazing! this road and the trees are just lovely in all seasons. we just never get snow, so it is hard to imagine a snowscape in a familiar place.

Anonymous said...

You're right, it's beautiful. Winter sucks. Welcome back to the world, Sis.

We missed you.