Saturday, September 27, 2008

266/365+1: My Fair Ladies


266/365+1: My Fair Ladies, originally uploaded by Yankee T.

I realize now I may never catch up. We have been so busy-my work days are wild, our evenings are packed, and our weekends are spent shuffling both Gigi and Younger Daughter back and forth to their respective domiciles. I can say that life with Younger Daughter is new and fresh and whole, thanks to the world's most incredible therapist who has helped us all. She will be living back at home before we know it.
Older Daughter is loving life in Paris. The Attorney and I are loving life in the empty nest, such as it is. All is well, and I feel certain that one of these days my camera will be back in use daily. Until then, here are my meager offerings. We took YD, Flower Girl, and Gigi to the Mid-South Fair the other night. These are all from then. When Older Daughter was a little girl, she called the Merry-Go-Round the "Mary Ground."


To anyone who still comes by, thank you.
YT

17 comments:

Linda said...

I'm still here, though my time around the blogosphere is much more limited now too. Crazy busy life these days!

What a great report on YD! I'm thrilled for you all! And I love the bright colors in these photos.

Jenevieve said...

Still here! Your family is so cool.

Anonymous said...

What pretty girls.

--Sis

Mummy/Crit said...

Lovely pics YT, and I'm very happy to hear that it's going well with YD too.

liz said...

Glad you're back!

kathy a. said...

glad you are back, too, and that all is well. very great news about YD! she and gigi are lovely. fun shots from the fair.

xoxo

jo(e) said...

I love your photos, and I'm just thrilled to hear that life is going well for you all!

bsouth said...

Those girls are beautiful. So are all your fairground pictures. I don't mind if you post infrequently because I only get a chance to check up on everyone infrequently! Glad your still posting for us.

Moi said...

I do drop by sometimes...I know I am guilty of not being regular on blogging scene, but trust me it's not coz of lack of interest......things have been way too busy lately.

Hope all's well in your world. Take care ........
xoxo

ccw said...

That is wonderful news about YD!

I love all of the fair pictures. They completely capture the experience.

robin andrea said...

I've been thinking about you and wondering how you are. Thought I'd stop by, check in, and say hello. Things sound good there. I'm glad. Wishing you the best.

Rev Dr Mom said...

I think my photo blog is kaput for this year...

Glad things with YT are going better! They are beautiful girls!

Cloudscome said...

I am really enjoying your latest photos. So bright and cheery! As always your girls are beautiful.

Karin said...

It seems to be an epidemic - too little time. But I always love your pictures, so I hope you get time to post them again!

Dharma said...

I want o welcome you back to Mixters new place and apologize for not visiting this site sooner!! When she disbanded I lost your URL. Things look lovely here and I feel like I have been caught up with you life & that of your family.

Missed you YT. Welcome back into the fold.

Terminal Degree said...

I am so glad that things are getting better.

Gawdess said...

I didn't mean to miss this - but we were getting ready for a big and first family trip and as you can probably understand that mean a lot of anxiety and transition issues - don't get me wrong, it was ultimately great but it does cost emotionally - anyhoo - this is glorious and the focus is fantastic - I love it.