Monday, September 1, 2008

241/365+1:You Never Know


241/365+1:You Never Know, originally uploaded by Yankee T.

It would seem that we're really on the mend. We've been having wonderful phone calls and visits as the direct result of a sister meeting of the minds among Older Daughter, Gigi, and Younger Daughter. While we're far from perfect, we have been able to meet Younger Daughter's boyfriend, have him at the house with her, and have a really terrific time.

When I say that I am constantly amazed at the resilience of the human spirit, I speak not only of my daughter. Wish me luck.

13 comments:

Songbird said...

(o)

Jenevieve said...

ood luck! You're my hero, by the by.

Mummy/Crit said...

Oh, I do! Constantly. It's a lovely pic of your YD and her fella.

Gawdess said...

I think of you a lot and wonder about my youngest daughter's future and your family gives me hope.
This is a beautifully caught photo - you have a feel for people, I think and such an ability to translate to photos.
Good luck and hope there is good weather ahead.

kathy a. said...

such good news. xoxo

Val said...

I'm so happy to hear this. I know how fragile it can all feel, but it does sound like you're all truly together in this.

Ampersand said...

another beautiful capture of people ... how you do so get their essence.

hope all continues to be more and more mending.

ccw said...

Good news. YD looks beautiful.

KathyR said...

I'm so glad your daughters were able to bring that about. Sweet kids.

MademoiselleM said...

I really hope things contine to progess mom... it seems like everything is on the mend... maybe, as hard as it was and still is, this is that slap in the face that we all need. I don't know it's hard to rationalize but I felt so good after that meeting. GOOD LUCK! You're the best maman ever!
MlleM

RageyOne said...

lovely photo. love the orange shirt!

Jessica said...

Wishing you luck today and always....

Anonymous said...

They're so cute!!!
She found herself a good guy, huh??
Yay!