Monday, August 4, 2008

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION-YANKEE REVEALED

Our local paper is taking contributions for a coffee-table photograph book of local people and sights. I have made several contributions. Would you be interested in looking at my photos and voting for any that you think might be good enough to include? The website is www.capturememphis.com.

My name (for those of you who did not already know) is Claire Ryan.

I am afraid that you have to register to vote, but it might be worth your time-there are some wonderful photographs on this site. The competition is stiff.

Cheers-
YT

11 comments:

BrightStar said...

How cool! I see your pictures here, and they're so great!

KathyR said...

Goin' to do it right now!

Pilgrim/Heretic said...

Sweet! I love your pictures & it would be fantastic to see them published. Off to vote...

Mummy/Crit said...

I just did the voting thing - good luck! There are some great photos on there.

concretegodmother said...

nice to meet you by name, claire! i been there, i done voted. i'll try to revisit it this week. much luck!

kathy a. said...

i voted quite a few times. for some of the competition, but mostly for you -- because you have a gift there.

Sandie said...

Very cool! I am off to vote now too. Good Luck!

Scrivener said...

Yay! Good for you for putting your work out there like that. I'm a-votin'.

angelfeet said...

I voted too. Hope you get picked.

Musey_Me said...

I voted! Good luck!

Karin said...

Took me a few days to get to it - life is crazy for some reason, but I voted! :)