Wednesday, August 6, 2008

218/365+1:Bogie Waits For Mom (for my sister, who loves terriers as much as I do.)


218/365+1:Bogie Waits For Mom, originally uploaded by Yankee T.

If you've been reading for a while, you understand the importance of my morning coffee ritual. During the week, it's one place and one place only. There are several people I've come to know for three minutes a day. One of them is M, with whom I became acquainted because I fell in love with her dog in the parking lot. He waits so patiently while she makes the coffee run. This is his last stop before doggie day care each morning. The photo is a bit milky because it's taken through the car window, but I love the attentive look on his face.

Sis, this one's for you.

9 comments:

concretegodmother said...

what a faithful boy! good capture, and i like the choice of b&w.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute that it makes me want to run right out and get Buster a fur cut.

I love terriers more than anything.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sis, do you melt when you see a Scotty? I guess it's because we grew up with them, but whenever I see a Scotty I have to run over and pet it.

Yankee, Transferred said...

Scotties? I LOVE 'em!

kathy a. said...

such a vigilant guy!

love the sister talk about doggies to melt over. :) my daughter picked up my indiscriminate love of cats, AND her dad's indiscriminate love of dogs. she cannot pass an animal of either species without trying to pet it.

ccw said...

I love this picture!

That dog is so cute and the way he is looking after her is priceless.

Gawdess said...

gorgeous in black and white and the texture that the window lends is so perfect - great shot

Ampersand said...

what a cutie. I'm a big fan of terriers, in general.

(scotties *are* wonderful. my girl used to dog sit for one.)

Moi said...

awwww!!! i'd give an arm and a leg to inspire that kinda devotion in a living being :)