Tuesday, July 1, 2008

183/365+1:Not Sure


183/365+1:Not Sure, originally uploaded by Yankee T.

I have the great honor to be on the Board of Directors for Hope House Day Care. If you're interested, you can click through here to see about it. At any rate, my generous co-workers made a donation to the emergency fund there, and I delivered it this morning. Naturally, I had the trusty camera in the car. These two beauties were out walking with their teacher, and I asked if I could take their picture. The families of both had signed waivers for photography, so I snapped away. There are four photos in rapid succession, and in the last one, the little girl was crying really hard. She didn't want to be even three feet from the teacher.

I love this place. I feel like I can give back to the community.

9 comments:

concretegodmother said...

you are amazing, yt. i mean it.

~profgrrrrl~ said...

awesome! :)

peripateticpolarbear said...

Look at that boy's face! I love the eagerness, even while his little friend is not. sure.at.all. about the lady with the camera!

kathy a. said...

they are very cute. and you are a very good person.

angelfeet said...

That's most certainly a "Not Sure" face. It's a great photo.

Gawdess said...

they are angels, do you see the halo and the wings? I do.
you have a gift, you do and I am so happy you share it!

liz said...

I just want to eat them up! Especially those cheeks!

Cloudscome said...

They are adorable and that is a priceless photo. Yay for supporting day cares!

Marlene said...

Oh...those babies. They just look positively delicious!