Friday, June 6, 2008

158/365+1:Once Again


158/365+1:Once Again, originally uploaded by Yankee T.

OK, first of all-who looks this good at 7 a.m.? Right. I thought so.

Boarding pass in hand, going through the security line, there is my beautiful Older Daughter. If I were a kid going to camp for the summer, SHE is who I would want in my cabin-to comfort me when I missed my parents, to put a bandaid on a scratch, to play flashlight tag with me.

Have a great summer, sweetie-your perfume lingers in your room. I sneak in there at night for a whiff.

10 comments:

Gawdess said...

she just glows!!!!!

robin andrea said...

Look at that smile. She's going to have a great journey.

Scrivener said...

She's beautiful and so is this shot. I like that almost tilt-shift effect.

Karin said...

I love the focus on her and the softness all around her. She is definitely glowing and looks so happy! And she looks lovely at 7 am! :)

Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

It is impossible for her NOT to look great, isn't it? I've never seen a bad picture of her--she's so photogenic!

kathy a. said...

what a smile! i hope she has a blast this summer. i know her campers will.

ccw said...

She is radiant!

angelfeet said...

So beautiful!

bsouth said...

She's so pretty. If only I could look that good at 7am - I've enough practice being awake then! I'm sorry she's gone but I hope she has a great time and keeps in touch

Moi said...

:)