Friday, May 30, 2008

151/365+1:Growing Up


151/365+1:Growing UP, originally uploaded by Yankee T.

Each time Older Daughter comes home, we see her more grown. This visit she has cooked more, cleaned more, and tomorrow night she and a friend are throwing a party. It was fun to share recipes and party ideas with her-I've always loved throwing parties, myself. I love her here with her sleeves pushed up and her hands in the bowl.
She leaves in another week for the whole summer, and comes home only briefly before her year in The City of Lights.
My little buddy.

9 comments:

Sandie said...

so beautiful and I love what you did with the coloring

concretegodmother said...

you've given her a sacred heart. seems fitting.

Jenevieve said...

So beautiful!

Scrivener said...

The coloring is really cool here. I was thinking along the same lines as CG.

Karin said...

She has such a beautiful smile - she just glows. :)

Susie K. said...

She's amazing, and I'm so happy she's wearing that necklace!

Marlene said...

She is such a gorgeous girl!

Gawdess said...

she is beautiful and the red glow is perfect.

bsouth said...

She's so beautiful and such a lovely picture. I wish her bon voyage and good luck.