Thursday, May 29, 2008

150/365+1:Peace


150/365+1:Another Milestone, originally uploaded by Yankee T.

This photo is wild to me. First of all. there are the lines of the window, the blinds, the porch chairs, and the wind chimes. Secondarily, you have the reflection-of the staircase and of me in my signature tie-dye shirt. I have several of them. Everyone in my part of this city knows me by these shirts. I had no intention of getting the inside of the house, so I was surprised that without a flash there was so much reflection.

Sitting on my front porch on a breezy summer evening and listening to night sounds fills me with peace. I photograph this favorite place with love.

4 comments:

Gawdess said...

all these lines lead to peace and it is fascinating to look at this wonderful space.

liz said...

I love all the wooden lines.

Scrivener said...

I like the slight angle to the lines framing the window too.

Ampersand said...

it just *is* so peaceful ... and filled with love.