Tuesday, May 6, 2008

127/365+1: Two Guys


127/365+1: Two Guys, originally uploaded by Yankee T.

At the same intersection where I photographed that hideous biker last Thursday, today I saw this guy with the bow tie and the blue tooth handing out bags of fruit to people. I feel certain that the paper in his hand is some kind of propaganda, but whatever it is, he is at least also feeding people. He had just made the "fruit deal" with the t-shirt man and they were sharing a laugh over something. Probably over the stupid old broad with the camera hanging out her car window!

6 comments:

RageyOne said...

I bet he's handing out The Final Call (http://www.finalcall.com/), a Muslim newspaper founded by Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam. Some Muslim men hand those out on street corners and they are typically dressed in a shirt and bowtie.

Yankee, Transferred said...

I should have known that someone among my brilliant bloggy buddies would know.

Sandie said...

Neat shot, I see these guys around here all the time too. I also think it is great that they give out food with there papers.

KathyR said...

The bow tie is totally the tip off.

He does seem to be looking your way! But I doubt the words "stupid," "old" or "broad" were in the mix.

ccw said...

The bow tie tipped me off, too but I love the bag of fruit. I really do; that's a nice bag of fruit.

purple_kangaroo said...

It is a nice bag of fruit, and a nice photo.