Saturday, May 3, 2008

124/365+1:Quack


124/365+1:Quack, originally uploaded by Yankee T.

I was at the coffee shop at 6:20 this morning, alone. I crept out of the house and snagged the trusty camera on the way out the door. Fully charged, two cappuccinos later, I headed to the park. Last night we had amazing thunder storms, and this morning, the park was full of puddles.
Mr. and Mrs. Duck were paddling through a puddle right near my car.
I cropped it so you could see them close up, but if you want to see wonderful reflections from the early morning, you can go here.

2 comments:

Gawdess said...

this is just so nice and I love how clear the details on the ducks are,
I also visited your flickr stream and really like the other pictures as well.

Sandie said...

Really nice. They are a cute couple.