Thursday, May 1, 2008

122/365+1:Yikes!


122/365+1:Yikes, originally uploaded by Yankee T.

It's funny to me that sometimes I take a picture through the car window and it's cloudy or the sun ruins it with reflection, and then sometimes it's almost as if the window were not there. Every night on my way home I have my camera bag on the seat next to me, the camera perched just inside in a position for me to grab it easily with my right hand because, well, you never know...

This was just one such night. We were at a light, and there he was.

All I could say was, "YIKES!"

6 comments:

Anastasia said...

oy. i will not miss the rebel flags when I leave this region

Gawdess said...

beautiful and crisp and bright and...
creepy, creepy, creepy!!!

KathyR said...

That helmet's not going to be much good loosely strapped over a backwards baseball cap.

Darwin, do your stuff...

Sandie said...

Also living in the south, I can say I have seen similar scary things almost on a daily basis. Great shot.

RageyOne said...

oh the things we see in the South.

bsouth said...

I bet he's a pussycat really! Amazingly clear picture.