Sunday, April 6, 2008

97/365:1: A Lot On Her mind


97/365:1: A Lot On Her mind, originally uploaded by Yankee T.

Gigi sent me a text message on Friday asking me to come get her. She seemed bothered. We spent a lot of time talking this weekend. She has a lot on her mind.
All of my kids are accustomed to me walking in the room with my camera to my eye. They no longer change position automatically. Sometimes I like to capture them as they are.
Dear Gigi, we're here. You'll work it all out and be fine, I know it.

12 comments:

Gawdess said...

She is such a beautiful young woman, I am so glad that she knows that she has a mama she can call and who will come get her. Great shot.

ccw said...

I love this picture. Gigi is such a beautiful young women. She is very lucky to have two wonderful mothers.

kathy a. said...

(((( gigi ))))

Sandie said...

She is beautiful and this is such a relaxed position. I know talking things out with Mom can make a big difference. We are more important sounding boards than we often give ourselves credit for being.

jo(e) said...

I just love the look on her face.

She's beautiful.

Linda said...

She is beautiful! Hope you all are doing okay.

Cloudscome said...

Looks like finding peace and comfort.

Moi said...

as a girl growing up in a hostel, far away from home, in my younger years I know there are times when only a honest talk with parents will help with what's on our mind.take care, Gigi :)

bsouth said...

She's so beautiful and I hope she'll be ok. With you there for her I am sure she will be - no-one could fail with such a steadfast rock to fix themself onto.

Ampersand said...

awwww...she's awesome. so glad she has you.

liz said...

Hugs to you all. She's so beautifully pensive in this picture.

Marlene said...

You take amazing photos of your children.