Thursday, April 17, 2008

108/365+1: Remember March 13?


108/365+1: Remember March 13?, originally uploaded by Yankee T.

Well, do you remember March 13? This green tree in the background was the glorious pink Magnolia, and this white Dogwood was the bare tree in front. You can see the bus stop in the lower right corner here.
I love this comparison every single year. I think this is the third year that The Attorney and I have made an early morning pilgrimage together to see these trees. I discovered them quite by accident on my commute in.

7 comments:

Scrivener said...

What a cool comparison.

Gawdess said...

i remember!
I am really happy to be able to see their changes - nicely shot.

RageyOne said...

Agreed, that is a great comparison.

Ampersand said...

they are just gorgeous.

trees are one of the most sacred things i know of.

Moi said...

some things dont change and arent we thankful for that :)

Karin said...

Wow! It's amazing how much things can change in a month.

Cloudscome said...

Another miracle right on the street. Trees are amazing.