Monday, April 14, 2008

105/365+1:From The Archives


105/365+1:From The Archives, originally uploaded by Yankee T.

Some days, it's just not possible to take a picture. Today was just such a day. Don't ask me why, because I don't really know.
Back in early January, I posted a picture of "Darling," who is the nut in the front on the floor. The night of this party at our house, I ended up with a ton of pictures that I love. You'll probably see more of them throughout the year.
From the left, on the couch: Gigi, Continental Girl, Basketball Girl, Motor Scooter, Name Like Younger Daughter. And, of course, Darling in the front.
I love these kids. They come over, they don't drink, they let me play with them, and they LOVE the camera!

10 comments:

Anastasia said...

love the pic. actually, second from left in the back...great face.

Moi said...

such fun!!!!! :)

concretegodmother said...

so cool, yt. we can see you attract the serious types. must be why your house becomes the hangout. :-)

jo(e) said...

I love this picture! We've got lots of family pictures that look like this, with everyone hamming it up for the camera.

Sandie said...

great fun shot! they look like great kids to hang out with.

RageyOne said...

what a great image! i get the feeling they made the faces without being asked. the (unintended - i'm sure) composition is great!

Gawdess said...

holy cow! now that picture is the definition of bevy of beauties!

ccw said...

I love, love, love this picture! What I would give to have a tiny part of that energy. Lucky you!

kathy a. said...

oh, they are great!

Cloudscome said...

What a fun group to hang out with. Beautiful and they know it.