Thursday, March 20, 2008

80/365+1: Finally, Sun!


Finally Sun, originally uploaded by Yankee T.

Oh dear lord, it's been cloudy here for a WEEK! This afternoon at 5:30 I left my office, threw back my head, and took a picture of the sunny sky and part of my complex. It's sort of a boring picture, really, because who cares about my office building? But I like the horizontal shadows creating triangles, and I love the reflection of the sky in the window. Mostly, I'm just so happy to see my friend, The Sun.

It's supposed to be gorgeous here for the next several days. I'm ready!

7 comments:

KathyR said...

The blue windows are the best thing.

Gawdess said...

very nice lines in this one, and that blue sky and those dark triangles are very pleasing

Karin said...

I really like the lines and perspective in this shot.

angelfeet said...

Whereas we're supposed to be getting snow here tomorrow after the gusty weather of today. I rejoice in your beautiful blue sky. It's a cheering shot.

bsouth said...

That blue is amazing. Great picture. I'm in the same place as angelfeet - it's been windy and rainy here!

kathy a. said...

a fabulous blue! and light.

Anonymous said...

好秘书 中国呼吸网 肿瘤网 中国皮肤网 癌症康复网 工作总结 肺癌 肝癌 胃癌 肾癌 食道癌 直肠癌 结肠癌 胰腺癌 卵巢癌 宫颈癌 乳腺癌 子宫癌 皮肤癌 鼻咽癌 贲门癌 白血病 骨癌 膀胱癌 前列腺癌 甲状腺癌 脑瘤 尿道癌 舌癌 喉癌 牙癌 胆囊癌 胆管癌 外阴癌 阴茎癌 葡萄胎 淋巴瘤 口腔癌 扁桃体癌 睾丸肿瘤 绒毛膜癌 黑色素瘤 述职报告