Saturday, February 9, 2008

40/365+1:History and Friendship


Clinton Library, originally uploaded by Yankee T.

Today I had the most wonderful day! I took off on my own for a wonderful Blogger Meetup with Linda from Against A Brick Wall. Linda was one of the first bloggers with whom I corresponded other than in comments. We've been "talking" for almost three years. Finally, we met for a great lunch and an afternoon at the Clinton Presidential Library. It was a terrific visit and a happy day with my friend.

10 comments:

Gawdess said...

the reflections are lovely.
Glad you had a good day.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

LOVE the photo!

I am so glad that you and Linda had a good time. I am sure that it is wonderful to see you smile in person.

KathyR said...

Ooh. Shiny.

Linda said...

It was such a great day! Good food, good weather, a great place, but mostly such good company to enjoy. I'm glad we finally got to meet.

Anna said...

Great image!

kathy a. said...

that's wonderful!

Marlene said...

I love this!

concretegodmother said...

i love hearing about blogger meet-ups! i'm so glad you got to enjoy this!

angelfeet said...

Fantastic shot. Great reflections.

Scrivener said...

Wow, how cool that you got to have a meet-up with Linda!