Wednesday, February 20, 2008

51/365+1:True Confessions


52/365+1:True Confessions, originally uploaded by Yankee T.



More Moon 19 Feb 08 good, originally uploaded by Yankee T.



I take pictures every day. I post pictures every day. However, I do not necessarily post every day the picture that I took that day. Sometimes I get a great picture of a painted wall, but I'm in a portrait mood, or some such thing. Seeing as the point of this 365 exercise is to shoot and post daily, and I'm doing that, I feel like I have poetic license, no?

These moon shots were taken last evening. The top one was taken from the parking lot at my job. The bottom was taken from my front yard, 18 minutes later. I love the moon, and I love the sky, and I love trees.

13 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Beautiful!!

NE/ME said...

I am enjoying your posts.

Ampersand said...

Poetic license, most definitely -- you do what you want!

Lovely shots.

angelfeet said...

Time is relative. Those are beautiful shots. Moon and trees are a good combination.

Marlene said...

What beautiful pictures!

kathy a. said...

shooting and posting every day are wonderful goals, and a good exercise, and you are doing that. with panache, my friend.

there is a total lunar eclipse tonight. maybe you can catch a few more shots of the moon. i really, really like the one through branches.

RageyOne said...

Hey! It's your blog project. Do with it what you will. Take all the poetic license that you want. :)

Those are excellent shots of the moon.

bsouth said...

I never read "post what you've shot that day" anywhere, just "shoot one a day, post one a day". I think you're doing a fabulous job. I love the first moon shot. Should I confess here that I have a folder called "library shots" for days when I haven't got a pic? It hasn't happened yet (apart from when I started the project 6 days late!) as I have such rich material but I still have a safety net!

Gawdess said...

I love the sky and I love the moon too, I like your pictures of both.
I like what angelfeet said, time is relative, I look at it the same way you do.

concretegodmother said...

wow! this is what i was trying for last night, too. yours are much more successful. really, really beautiful. and i agree with everyone else -- you make the rules for your own blog, and then you stick with them.

Anna said...

My daughter LOVES Elvis and will love that last picture you have on here. Thanks for all your great comments on my blog. I enjoy hearing from you.

I am posting about the moon tonight. Come check it out!

Cloudscome said...

These are so beautiful! We had clouds last night:( I don't think my camera is capable of these shots away.

itofoto said...

I have the opposite confession. I do NOT take pictures every day, but when I can I try and post them. (exception: last week) I will often go on a binge and take dozens of pics which then last a long time.

BTW I love your moon photos.