Friday, January 25, 2008

25/365+1:Painted Wall Series-Tire Wall Friday


25/365+1:TIre Wall Friday, originally uploaded by Yankee T.

This is the wall of the M1chelin Tire Store right behind the "cineplex" where Older Daughter works. I loved wheeling around in the parking lot in the morning to point the camera out the window. I honestly don't know if this is graffitti, because it's on the back of the store. The front is totally plain. I'd say they need to fix the blue paint on the top, at any rate.

4 comments:

Gawdess said...

It is hard to tell if it is graffiti but I love it.
The crispness and the clarity of the colours is so good.
I also like the sense of the wall bleeding, peeling up into the sky.

Ianqui said...

I'm guessing it is graffiti, but they should grateful to the artist for including the michelin man!

angelfeet said...

I love the colours.

From Away said...

I favorited this on flickr but forgot to comment - I really like this image. It's so crisp, the colors are great, the details like the blue paint at the top... and then I just like graffiti.