Monday, January 14, 2008

14/365+1:All About the Music



14/365+1:All About the Music, originally uploaded by Yankee T.

I don't have to tell you where I took this. The banner is actually white in the background, but I fussed with it a little because it was too stark-although in the airport, hanging in a busy area, the white works just fine. But now I look at them side-by-side and I think I like the white. What do you think? I love this logo, and I'm hoping that the threat of airlines merging does not bring our wonderful airport to its knees. We are a hub for one carrier that is talking about merging with another. This is the busiest cargo airport in the world, even busier than Hong Kong, because the premier overnight delivery company that rhymes with "Schmed Lex" has its hub here. It would be a shame to lose our status as a commercial airport. We'll see...
Y'all should come visit before you can't get a nonstop flight in or out of here.

5 comments:

CABasteri said...

Y'all should come visit before you can't get a nonstop flight in or out of here.

Is that a hint? I love these photos!!

xoxox
Cheryl

RageyOne said...

I like the white one also. The blue stands out more on it.

Gawdess said...

White works for me - really like the logo

KathyR said...

But Memphis is the stop on the way to Baton Rouge. There are no nonstop flights to Baton Rouge from L.A. Are you saying that now I'll have to stop TWICE on the way to my brother's?

Gah.

I like the blue one.

brucerv said...

I like the white better because I could see the hint of window pane behind it...