Friday, January 11, 2008

11/365+1:Profession Mugs


11/365+1:Profession Mugs, originally uploaded by Yankee T.

I had the distinct pleasure today of driving to Hurricane Mills, TN to claim my Older Daughter from the arms of some good friends. She had a great visit, and although she was a little late at our meeting point, it gave me the opportunity to visit Loretta Lynn's Excellent Southern Diner and Gift Shop.
Apparently, Loretta thinks there is no unemployment in this country. There is a "profession mug" for everyone.

13 comments:

Ampersand said...

How delightfully tacky!

That's a great image too.

Gawdess said...

The perspective and the colours!!!!!
Nicely caught.

Rev Dr Mom said...

Great shot!

Was there one for priests?

angelfeet said...

Oo, shiny and colourful. They make a great picture.

Yankee, Transferred said...

RDM: I confess to not having looked at more than 2. They made my head want to explode.

KathyR said...

Pretty!

If you don't get to close... -snort-

I think I see a "golfer" one on there. Also a "janitor" one.

KathyR said...

too

too close

gah

Anonymous said...

Is there one for graphic designers?
--Sis

jo(e) said...

I love the colours!

kathy a. said...

you guys broke flikr. i tried to take a closer look, and it is out "having a massage."

Rev Dr Mom said...

I suspect I would feel the same way, YT!

itofoto said...

I want to see these things up close. What do they say?

Moi said...

i am unemployed (currently) but i would not mind having one of those :D